This is a sponsorship proposal submitted by CKBFans Community to the CKB Community Fund DAO for the development of ckbdapps.com. The website aims to help users explore the Nervos ecosystem in a one-stop-shop. Projects, tutorials, and common Q&A from the Nervos ecosystem will be included, and the CKB halving event will be featured as a sub-function.
- The requested funding amount : 1,315,789 CKB,
- The CKB address: ckb1qzda0cr08m85hc8jlnfp3zer7xulejywt49kt2rr0vthywaa50xwsq0fa8m33qu73zqwjskgxxvs36mah4eh6vgeva5kz
这是CKBFans社区向CKB Community Fund DAO 申请的一份资助提案，用于开发ckbdapps.com。该网站旨在帮助用户一站式探索Nervos生态。来自Nervos生态的项目、教程、常见问题解答等，均会列入其中，同时，CKB的减半事件将会作为一个其子功能而存在。
- 申请经费：1,315,789 CKB；
- 提案标题的主体内容更新为：CKBFans社区赞助提案——ckbdapps.com 1
- 升级后的网站为 ckbdapps.com 1，CKB减半事件相关内容作为其中的一个子功能。
- ckbdapps.com 1 定位为「一站式参与 nervos 生态」，将 nervos 生态的应用列表、教程等集成到该网站里。
After our proposal was released, undefinedundefined created nervoshalving.com 2, which was well done. However, we believe that a strong community should be diverse, and having more than one entry point to showcase Nervos would be advantageous in capturing more users. At the same time, over the past few weeks, we have optimized and upgraded the features of the proposal from the perspective of community users and in consideration of the current situation, improved the UI design. The following are the adjustments made to the proposal:
- The main content of the proposal title has been updated to “CKBFans Community Sponsorship Proposal - ckbdapps.com 1”
- The upgraded website is ckbdapps.com 1, with the halving event of CKB as one of its sub-functions.
- ckbdapps.com 1 is positioned as a “one-stop participation in Nervos ecology” platform, integrating the application list and tutorials of Nervos ecology into the website.
作为加密市场上屈指可数的PoW链，Nervos CKB Network（一层）将于今年迎来第一个减半窗口。然而，截至目前为止，还没有看到一个减半相关的说明网站，以方便用户访问了解 CKB 减半的细节，这不利于四年一度的减半大事件的宣传。
本提案就 CKB 减半倒计时网站的建设向社区征求意见，以期能快速落地执行。
CKBFans，顾名思义，我们是一群 CKB 的坚定支持者、布道者，我们当中有些成员从 CKB 主网上线之前就关注并参与到社区建设中，一路走来，我们看到 Nervos 作为区块链底层的基础设施正在向着更好、更完善的方向发展。
在过去的一年多，我们将一部分精力用于开发 CKB 生态应用的工具，以帮助用户更好地上手 CKB 链上的应用。
2976×1764 440 KB
.bit 是基于 Nervos 一层的 DID 项目，我们计划在接下来的一段时间里，为 Nervos 社区持续带来一些有影响力的工具、网站。
3. CKB 减半网站定位
2023年11月，将迎来 Nervos CKB 网络的第一次减半事件，我们将搭建CKB减半网站的工作优先级定义为最高级。
- 减半时间到达后绽放烟花，持续时间至少 6 个 epoch，正好是 24 小时，不同时区的用户来访问减半网站均能看到烟花绽放效果。该时间范围可以配置，网站上线后，我们可以在社区里发一个提案来共同商讨这个参数的取值。
- Nervos 相关链接、生态应用教程链接
- 后端、后端工程师在学习 Nervos 相关的文档，以确保开发过程中有足够的知识储备。
计划交付时间： 提案通过后的一个月内发布 Beta 版本，该版本主要用于测试上述减半效果，因此我们会把减半窗口的时间配置提前，邀请社区用户来体验减半倒计时网站。此后进行优化迭代，并听取社区的建议进行完善，发布正式版本，待稳定后（预计 Beta 版本发布之后的一个月内），我们将开放源代码。
- 人力成本：网站服务端涉及的接口不多，主要工作量在UI视觉设计和前端的视觉细节处理上，这两部分需要投入较多精力，预算为5000U （提案发起时，1 CKB = 0.0038U，折合CKB数量为 1,315,789 CKB）。
- 上线后，我们会优化网站的关键字，以便搜索引擎能更有效地抓取到我们的减半网站，以便获得更多流量；不定期地，我们会在论坛上向社区提供 Google Analytics 的数据报表。
Nervos CKB (Layer 1), one of the few PoW blockchains in the cryptocurrency industry, will usher in the first halving this year. However, there is currently no halving-related website for users to access and learn about the details of CKB halving, which is detrimental to the publicity of this significant quadrennial event.
In an effort to build a CKB Halving Countdown website as soon as possible, this proposal asks for feedback from the community.
2. About Us
CKBFans, as the name suggests, are a group of strong supporters and evangelists of CKB. Some of our members have been following and participating in the Nervos community building since a time before CKB mainnet went live. Along the way, we have seen Nervos evolve into a better and more complete infrastructure as the underlying blockchain.
For the past year or so, we’ve devoted part of our energy to creating tools for the CKB ecosystem in order to make it easier for users to use applications built on top of the CKB blockchain.
The tools/websites we have delivered include:
- https://das.la 4 (a batch registration tool for .bit)
- https://seekdid.com 3 (a batch registration tool and an aggregated marketplace for .bit)
2962×1764 411 KB
Above tools have gained a good reputation in the community since they went live. We are encouraged by the feedback from many community members that these tools have helped them solve their needs and saved them a lot of time. At the same time, we continue to listen to the needs of the community and continue to improve these tools to serve the community better.
.bit is a DID project built on the Nervos Layer 1. We plan to continue to bring more influential tools and websites to the Nervos community in the next period of time.
3. The Positioning of CKB Halving Website
November 2023 will see the first CKB halving, so we have set the building of a CKB halving website as the highest priority.
The positioning of the website is to attract potential community members to learn about CKB through a cool visual effect and excellent interactive user experience. The following features are in our plan:
- A countdown of the latest CKB halving: not only displaying the countdown, but also containing complex animation effects;
- Fireworks will bloom when the halving date arrives, and the duration will be at least 6 epochs, which is precisely 24 hours. Users in different time zones can see the fireworks blooming when they visit the halving website. The duration can be configured and we can submit a proposal to discuss the value of this parameter after the website goes live.
- Bullet Chatting
- Before CKB halving, users are allowed to send blessings; after the halving, users can send congratulatory messages.
- The bullet chatting is stored on the server, and the bullet chatting that contains sensitive words will not be saved.
- Bullet chatting is open for one month before and one month after the CKB halving.
- Estimated time for next halvings, block rewards, and other data.
- Support the link sharing and card sharing, to help the promotion of CKB halving event.
- Support to share the link to Twitter, Facebook, Linkin, and Reddit.
- Links of Nervos website and tutorials of ecosystem applications.
4. Plan and Budget
In order to build the website as soon as possible, we have made preparations in advance:
- Our designers have already started working on the UI draft, and if it goes smoothly, the overall design of the website can be finalized before this proposal is approved.
- Back-end engineers are studying Nervos documentation to ensure that they have a sufficient knowledge base for the development process.
Estimated delivery time: The beta version will be released within one month after this proposal is approved. This version will mainly be used to test the halving visuals mentioned above, and we will advance the halving date and invite community members to test and take a look at the website. After that, we will optimize and iterate, gather community members’ suggestions for improvement, and release the final/official version. The website will be open-sourced after it runs steadily (estimated to be within one month after the beta version is released).
- Servers: We will use our existing servers, so no additional configuration is required for now. We will figure out other plans if there are new needs and the existing servers cannot meet the demand.
- Labor cost: There is a little workload on the website server, and the main workload is on UI design and front-end development, as both of them require more efforts. The budget will be $5000 (at the time of writing, 1 CKB = $0.0038, so the equivalent amount of CKB is 1,315,789).
5. Work/Statistical Reports
- We will publish biweekly work reports on Nervos Talk until the website goes live.
- After it goes live, we will optimize the keywords of the website so that search engines can easily crawl our website and get more traffic. We will also provide statistical reports from Google Analytics to the community on Nervos Talk from time to time.